Toyota plans to launch of Fortuner TRD Sportivo limited Edition for the Indian market. The Liva TRD Sportivo – Limited Edition was recently launched in the Indian market and the Etios is also expected to follow.
The Fortuner has been a great success with sales of 1000 plus units per month and waiting period of more than 2 months. Toyota India may consider launching the Fortuner TRD Sportivo in limited numbers by end of this year.
The Fortuner TRD Sportivo is already available in the Thai & Indonesian market and we can definitely it in the Indian market.
Features of the Fortuner TRD Sportivo edition:
- TRD Sportivo Aero package : Front, Rear & Roof
- TRD Sportivo Suspension
- Emblem & Sticker TRD Sportivo
- 18″ TRD Sportivo Alloy Wheels
- Black & Sand Beige Interior
- Leather & Artificial Leather Seat with TRD Sportivo Emblem
- Leather / Kevlar Steering Wheel with Audio, MID and Telephone Switch
- AM/FM 1 DVD with 6.1″ Touch Screen and Remote Control
- Kevlar Center Console & Door Panel Switch
The above features are available in the Thai market and we can expect Toyota to indigenise them for the Indian market. Expect launch by either November or December.
Keep tuning to goaonwheels.com for more updates