TVS motors have launched India’s first motorcycle without clutch the Jive in Goa.The TVS Jive comes with hands free gearshift Tmatic auto clutch for effortless riding in city riding.The TVS Jive comes with 4 stroke 109.7cc single cylinder air cooled engine with a power output of 8.4 bhp @7,500 rpm and 8.3 Nm Torque @5500 rpm.
Features of the TVS Jive:
- No Clutch: One can shift gears without any hassle and free from engine cutting off in traffic due to sudden release of clutch.
- Rotary gears help shift from 4th gear to neutral directly which is an absolute delight in the start stop traffic
- Anti knocking mechanism: One ride at low speeds in any gear as the new anti knocking mechanism prevents the bike from knocking at low speeds.
- Gear Indicator: The gear indicator helps one know which gear you are in.
- Under seat storage: First for bike and is of great convenience to keep small stuff like bottle, bike papers and one can even keep a small umbrella.
- Electric starts to just zip away effortlessly.
The TVS Jive is priced at Rs. 43,135 ex-showroom and on road price is Rs. 47,496 in Goa.
for more Info click on the link: TVS Jive