First on Goa on Wheels
After unveiling the all new Volkswagen Polo to the Indian market at the 2010 Delhi auto expo Volkswagen is all set to launch the New Polo in India on the 2nd of March.
Striking design, uncompromising quality and exciting engines that’s what you can expect from the fabulous New Polo, the tough little performer that’s packed with big car credentials.
The cars looks very modern in terms of design with attractive chrome-trimmed louvre insert on the front grille, adds sporty elegance and adds a touch of quality. The stylish halogen headlights provide better vision in all weather conditions
The New Polo offers a choice of petrol and diesel engines which being fuel efficient and have dynamic performance. The range starts with a 1.2 litre petrol unit which develops 75 PS (55 kW). Volkswagen wil also offer the 1.6 litre petrol engine which develops 105 PS (77 kW). The 1.2 litre diesel variant with 75 PS will follow later.
The New Polo will be available in the following variants: Trendline, Comfortline & Highline.
The new Polo will be available in 6 colours and 2 interior trims.
Some interesting facts.
- Tilt and telescopic is standard on all the 3 trims.
- ABS and Dual airbags on the Highline trim only.
- Front and rear fog lamps on the Highline trim only
- Radio with CD player on Highline only.
- Electronic anti theft immobiliser on all the variants.
- Height adjustable driver seat on the Comfortline & Highline
- Power windows on the front on all the variants and rear power windows only on Comfortline & Highline.
Goan customers can book their Polo at Volkswagen Goa showroom.
For more details click here New Polo
Keep tuning to get more details about the launch and prices of the New Polo