The company has introduced a new color Matt Green to infuse excitement during the upcoming festive season.
India Yamaha Motor launched a new colour variant of its economical and practical motorcycle, the Yamaha Saluto (125 CC).
Further, cementing its position in the 125 CC commuter segment, Yamaha has introduced the Saluto in a vibrant and new colour – Matt Green. Taking care of the varied customer demands, the new colour variant of the bike will be available in both versions drum brake and disc brake.
Retaining its other basic features which were designed keeping in mind the specific requirements of commuter segment, Saluto offers air cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-Valve engine based on the Blue Core* Engine Development ideal. Being the lightest bike in its class at 113 kg, Saluto offers a mileage of 78 kmpl.
The motorcycle comes with 245 mm front disk brake for better control, lowest wet kerb weight of 112 kg, tubeless tires, A generous ground clearance of 180mm, comfortable seat with convenient grab bar, aerodynamic front cowl with wind screen and one-touch electric start.
The Matt GREEN with disc brake is priced at Rs. 56,100 a premium of Rs. 1000 over the other colors while the Saluto 125 without disc brake is priced at Rs. 53,600.
Yamaha has the following dealers in Goa –
- Parkar Auto Link in Taleigao, Borbhat, Panjim
- Pratik Motors – Aarkey Plaza Building, Dhuler, Mapusa, Bardez
- Pratik Motors Near Railway Station, Opp Goa Darbhar,Malpem,Pernem,North Goa
- Pratik Motors – Muslim Wada, Bicholim, North Goa
- Quadros Motorides – Cruzaxeta Or Cursa Shet, Davorlim Dicarpale Salcete, South Goa
- Quadros Motorides- Bansai Plaza, Bansai Ganesh Temple, Sanvordem, South Goa