Yamaha has launched its BMW R1200GS rival Super Ténéré.
The all-new Yamaha Super Ténéré is built from the ground up to be the most exciting next-generation adventure tourer, combining Yamaha’s Dakar-bred toughness and reliability with light, easy handling and advanced rider assist technology.
XT1200Z Super Ténéré comes with a 1199 cc Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, Forward-inclined parallel 2-cylinder, 4-valve, fuel injected, twin spark engine and has power output 110PS @7,250rpm and Torque of 114.1 Nm@ 6,000 rpm
XT1200Z Super Ténéré features:
- Shaft drive inline 2-cyl engine – 270-degree crank
- Mass kept low and central for agile handling
- Intelligent Unified Brake System and ABS
- YCC-T with 3-stage traction control plus Yamaha D-mode
- First edition adventure pack
- Tough spoked, tubeless aluminium rims
- Adjustable front and rear suspension
- Adjustable seat height
For more Info click on the Link: Yamaha XT1200Z Super Ténéré