For more details and images of McLaren MP4-12C read the rest of entry…
- MP4-12C will be one of a series of high-performance roadgoing McLarens.
- 0-200kph ‘in less than 10sec.
- Top speed ‘over 320kph’, still not defined.
- 3.8-litre twin-turbo ‘M838T’ V8 revs to 8500rpm.
- Power: 592bhp @ 7000rpm , Torque: 442lb ft @ 3000rpm.
- Price around $250,000, on sale early 2011.
- The one-piece carbonfibre tub – weighing just 80kg – is a world-first on a road car.
- Dimensions: 4507mm L, 1908mm W, 1199mm H.
- 80% of peak torque available below 2000rpm.
- CO2 emissions ‘below 300g/km.
- Dry kerbweight ‘below 1300kg.
- Brakes with forged aluminium hubs save 8kg – weigh less than optional carbon ceramic brakes.