Ford has just launched the new Figo in the Indian market. The hatch starts at Rs. 384,999 for the petrol and Rs. 481,999 for the diesel (both ex-showroom Delhi)
Ford has introduced a quite number of changes on the car which include:
- Enhanced Kinetic design: A look front facia with hexagonal grille & redesigned headlamps
- Steering column mounted audio controls
- Improved engine calibration to deliver higher acceleration and offer better performance
- New double bulb whether strips on doors to further reduce noise, vibration & NVH levels in the cabin
- Improved lumbar support & head rest adjustment
- Refreshed tail lamps
- New 14” alloy wheels & wheel cover design
The Figo comes with new bold and exciting colours: Bright Yellow & Kinetic Blue. The red dashboard is discontinued and comes in a new Rivieria Blue colour option & blue seat fabric.
The Figo has been the real game changer for the American carmaker in India selling 235,000 units in India and around the world. The car comes with a 100,000 or 2 year warranty
To support the growing numbers, Ford has expanded its dealer network by 40 percent to 230 sales and service outlets in 123 cities. Currently the Figo is exported to 35 international markets.
Click here for detailed launch report