Mercedes-Benz has launched the C-Class AMG Performance Edition in India. The step comes after the launch of Audi which have launched the S4 sedan. The performance edition is basically the C-Class 250CDI Avantgarde with AMG Sports package. The changes are largely limited to only cosmetic with side sill panels, AMG bodykit, 5-spoke alloy wheels, sports suspension and perforated front discs.
The interiors get a aluminum brushed gearshift, floor mats with AMG lettering and AMG sports pedal. The steering wheel is now covered with Nappa leather with red contrasting stitching on the flattened section. Additionally, the steering wheel also has paddle shifters.
Under the hood the car remains largely same.
The C-Class AMG Performance Edition gets no changes under the hood
- AMG body kit-including a stainless steel exhaust
- Perforated front disc brakes
- 17-inch AMG 5 spoke alloy wheels
- Sports suspension
- AMG Sports package interiors
- Paddle Shifts
- 3 spoke multi function steering wheel
- Redesigned dashboard
- New gear lever
- Nappa leather
- Black AMG floor mats
- High resolution 4.5 inch TFT color display
- Brushed Stainless Steel AMG sports pedals